AUTUMN BREEZE


I remembered I had some unpublished photos from the photshoot with Marina. I already showed you a few portraits (you can find the post HERE in case you haven't seen it yet ;)) and promised to publish more photos some other time. Well, here they are! This time I edited the photos myself. I really liked Marina's edit but I wanted to touch up these photos by my eyes as well since I'm a big fan of picture editing. I think raw pictures give only half of the emotion a photo could give. There's so much you can do with editing. What do you think?

Mulle meenus, et Marinaga pildistamisest jäid mõned pildid postitamata. Portreefotosid juba näitasin (leiad selle postituse SIIT, kui sa seda veel näinud ei ole ;)) ja lubasin millalgi rohkem pilte postitada. Seekord töötlesin fotosid ise. Olen Marina töötlusega väga rahul, aga tahtsin neid pilte oma silma järgi ka muuta kuna pilditöötlus on ka mu enda üks lemmikuid tegevusi. Minu meelest saab töötluse abil foto hetke emotsiooni palju rohkem esile tuua. Kas nõustud?


hat Calvin Klein // scarf, sneakers DIY // jeans Jacqueline de Yong // jacket, blouse Reserved

photos Marina Kähri
edit by me

xoxo

Sildid: ,